Its been a known that, in general, home-care is more comfortable and easy going for patients. Its lowers the risk of future hospitalizations, risk of infections and promotes activities that improve the patient is a positive manner. Due to the frequency of patients visits, we're able to keep the patients healthy and at home with their loved ones.
We provide a broad range of home-care services by our skilled nurses which include but not limited to:
- Wound Care
- Pain Management
- Medication management
- Stroke management
- IV Therapy
- Catheter Management
- Influenza Management
- Dehydration Awareness to patient
- Medical Supply coordination
- Care for (pre/post) diagnoses
- Cancer care
- Coagulation Therapy (Blood Cloth Therapy)
- Dementia management
- Parkinson's management
- Nutrition management
Please give us a call for our complete list of services for skilled nursing!
Office: (214) 631-7827
Fax: (214) 631-3185
Our licensed therapist are qualified and are here to help you reach your uppermost potential: feel energetic and stronger, engage in activities you enjoy, be more independent of you life and have more sense of feeling in control of your life.
Based off your physicians orders our your therapist will develop, initiate, evaluate and manage and care plan that is most suitable for the patient.
Our Services Include:
- Physical Therapy aimed at: balance restoration, mobility improvement and reduction of fall risk.
- Occupational Therapy aimed at: The ability to improve the aspects of what it takes to preform essential daily task, in a secure and safe way for the patient. Will also supply tools to assist therapy if needed.
- Speech Therapy aimed at: Improvement of communications, techniques used to ensure better swallowing an prevent the risk of pneumonia aspiration, ensure the right nutrition and level of hydration the patient, also elevated the cognitive abilities of the patient.
Illnesses, disability and life-limiting conditions can have long-lasting effects and consequences beyond ones physical health. The medical social workers we provide: accurately assess the social, private and emotional factors affecting the patient and families as well. We then respond with measure of: counseling or referral to community sources to aid both patient and loved ones.
Best Star Home Health Aides are skilled and trained to carry out wide variety task to assist with Activities of Daily Living. They work together with the nurses/therapist to ensure the patients needs are met 100%.
Home Health Aide services include, but not limited to:
- Meal Preperation
- Routing Hair/Skin Care
For a complete list of home-health aide services, contact us today!
Welcome to Best Star Home Health Inc, a Top Accredited, Awarded Home Health Agency serving Dallas/Fort Worth,TX Families
Garland, Highland Park, University Park, Southlake, Trophy Club, Farmers Branch, Carrollton, Addison, Richardson, Plano, Allen, McKinney, Frisco, Irving, Grapevine, Coppell, North Richland Hills, Lewisville, Flower Mound, The Colony, Bedford, Euless, Hurst, Grand Prairie, Arlington, Pantego, Dalworthington Gardens, Fort Worth, Mansfield, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, Desoto, Colleyville, Denton, Keller, and more